Table of Contents Hide
Training and building muscle is one of the essential things as we age, and the earlier you start training your body the better.
As stated by the American council of exercise, at age 30 there will be a significant decrease in our muscleswa.
This is as a result of not being able to do things we can do before, and not being able to exercise our body, the way we’ve always done.
Once you start losing muscles, this means you will start burning metabolism, and this is directly proportional to weight gain; this is what occurs after age 30.
Building your muscles and exercise isn’t just for fun, they have a significant impact on our health. It helps to build bone, and also helps with weight control, in addition it also helps to build new bone.
The benefits don’t just stop here. It as well improves balance and increases energy level.
The below are the evidence that supports the evidence that building muscles help the body.
- A report published by Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers, supports the fact that the more bones in the body, the lesser the chances of being hit by Cancer. more bones can be built in the body, via the building of muscles.
- According to a report published by BMJsuggested, it supports the fact that frequency weight training can increase our balance.
- A 2017 study in the Journal of Endocrinology, supports the fact that having frequent exercise can improve exercise.
How Much Weight Is Best
The process is subsequential. Don’t force yourself to pull or lift a weight that is way heavier than your power can accommodate.
Start gradually, your gym instructor will give you the best advice and guide you towards this. Ensure to follow each and every of his advice promptly.
No matter the type of weight you want to lift, ensure that it doesn’t cause so much pain for you, start little by little, and improve gradually as you journey further.
Which Exercise is Best
There is no general exercise, each type of exercise has its own specific functions.
Choosing the best type of exercise that will work for you, requires that you figure out the purpose of you to exercise your body.
Is it to build muscles, lose weight, etc.
There are types that only work some parts of the body, such as the hand, leg, etc. You should know what you are exercising for, before seeking which exercise is best.
It’s not necessary for you to have a broad chest, the most significant thing is for you to have a balanced body.
Building muscles or balance isn’t as complicated as you may think or might have heard.
If you are a beginner, the below tips will help you out.
- Take at least 40 minutes walk each day, do this for at least four weeks.
- After four weeks increase your daily work to 1hr daily.
- Ensure to take deep breaths while taking your exercise.
- READ ALSO; The beginners guide to weight training
There are as well different type of exercise you can do, such as
- touch your toe,
- Dumbbell chest fly (targets chest)
- Dumbbell overhead triceps extension (targets triceps)
Effective Strength Training.
Strength training needs consistency. If you are not being consistent you may find yourself losing all you have built.
This is why it’s essential to stick to the type of exercise that you derive pleasure from.
In addition, never attempt to do more than you can. If you find yourself running out of strength during an exercise, rest immediately.
Don’t Hold Your Breath During Exercise.
While you are exercising, don’t ever forget to breathe. There are people who neglect to breathe, when they are exercising, don’t make this mistake. Its result can be quite devastating.